SCSC Camp and Clinic Information
SCSC Ball Mastery Clinic
SCSC Ball Mastery Clinic - Winter 2015 is a
fantastic way for players of all ability levels to gain additional practice
time, increase their confidence and continue to develop their technical skills.
The six week session will provide an atmosphere that is energetic and positive
with an increased level of intensity and competition as we encourage all soccer
players to learn to love the game
The curriculum of the program will focus on quality of first touch, dribbling
and running with the ball.
• 1 v 1 attacking and change of direction moves
• Fake/feints to improve individual skills
• Receiving with all surfaces
• Passing to maintain possession and beat pressure, use of fakes/individual
• Combination play to beat the last defender, improve repertoire of passing and
receiving with all surfaces.
• January 12, 19, 26, February 2, 16, 23
• D-Line Sports Center – 1425 Boone Industrial Dr.
Ages & Time:
• U8-U11 Boys & Girls – 5:45-7:00PM
• U12-U14 Boys & Girls – 7:15-8:30PM
• $50 per player (includes clinic shirt)
• November 1 – December 31, 2014
$15 late fee after December 31st.
*PLEASE REGISTER USING YOUR CURRENT GOT SOCCER USERNAME AND
PASSWORD – DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
*PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED & ROSTERED TO A SPORTING COLUMBIA FALL 2014 TEAM IN
ORDER TO PARTICIPATE (RECREATIONAL OR COMPETITIVE)
SCSC College I.D. All Girls Camp TBD at Pride Park. Girls
U14 - U18 are eligible to attend this camp, camp is open to all players in the
SCSC Youth Soccer Camp TBD at Pride Park. Boys and girls U7
- U12 are eligible to attend this camp, camp is open to all players in the area.
SCSC Soccer Camp -TBD at Pride Park. Boys and girls U13 -
U18 are eligible to attend this camp, camp is open to all players in the area.